PLEASE CONTACT TERRI PALI at TXPHA@AOL.COM if you need to make any changes/updates to your TPHA Membership.
TPHA IS IN THE PROCESS OF MIGRATING TO A NEW WEBSITE. ANY CHANGES MADE TO YOUR MEMBERSHIP RECORD WILL BE LOST.
All members receive the Texas Public Health Journal
Reduced registration fees at the TPHA Annual Education Conference (up to a $65 savings).
Continuing Education Credits offered at TPHA Conferences. This usually includes CME, CNE, CPH, CHES, Registered Sanitarian, RD/LD, and Social Workers. Certificates of attendance available to all participants.
- Networking opportunities with peers.
- Access to public health information, resources, planning and advocacy.
- Opportunities to showcase your work and compete for awards in the Public Health Presentations Competition with Special Student Award and the C. Mills Reeves Student Essay Contest.
- Leadership opportunities, including services on the Governing Council, Executive Board, Section Council and Committees.
- Eligibility to join the Texas Health Credit Union
- Eligibility for several different types of scholarships.
Your dues entitle you to a primary membership in one TPHA Section. Non-voting secondary memberships in additional sections are allowed and cost is $5.00 each per year (waived for student members).